The Village Hall charity was first established in 1926 when the old hall was built. The charitable purposes were established in 1963 and updated when the Charity became part of the Bletchingdon Community Foundation.
The hall is administered by a management committee. The committee is drawn from various organisations around the village. The current members are:
Vikki Robins (Chair)
Pete Baker (BCF Trustee)