From Saturday 26th December 2020, Oxfordshire will move into Tier 4.
What does tier 4 involve?
- Stay at home, except for permitted reasons. This includes shopping for food and other essentials, exercise, education, childcare, collecting prescriptions, medical appointments, essential work, and attending a place of worship.
- Everyone who can work effectively from home should do so.
- You cannot meet other people socially indoors or in a private garden, unless you live with them or they are part of your support bubble.
- You can exercise (unlimited) or meet in a public outdoor place with people you live with, your support bubble (or as part of a childcare bubble), or with one other person at a safe social distance.
- Don’t travel to other areas – it is not permitted (other than for legally permitted reasons) to help slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Shops selling non-essential goods and market stalls not selling food must close.
- Cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs remain closed but can serve takeaways, click and collect and delivery orders.
- Personal care, hair and beauty salons must close, as should tattoo, massage and spa venues.
- Entertainment venues, indoor attractions and leisure facilities must close.
- Clinically extremely vulnerable people are advised to stay at home as much as possible, except to go outdoors for exercise or to attend health appointments. If they cannot work from home, they are advised not to go to work and claim any support where eligible.
For more information, please use the link below.