Saint Giles’ Church Bletchingdon
The Church in Bletchingdon has been a centre of Christian worship for at least 1000 years. Parts of the present building, dedicated to Saint Giles, date from the 13th Century. The Church has been extended and modernised over the centuries and is now cared for by the present generation of parishioners.
Saint Giles Church is open daily for private prayer or as a quite space. People of all faiths, or none, are very welcome.
Bletchingdon is now part of the Akeman Benfice (the name taken from the old Roman road which ran through the area) which also includes the parishes of Chesterton, Hampton Gay, Kirtlington, Middleton Stoney, Wendlebury and Weston-on-the-Green.
The Priest in Charge is the Reverend Gareth Miller. Tel: 350224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Churchwarden: Judith Ledger, 3 Islip Road, Bletchingdon. Tel: 01869 351542
or email email@example.com
Deputy churchwarden: Fiona Teddy
The other current members of the Parochial Church Council are:
Ian Gedling (Treasurer) Patricia Hampson (Secretary)
For more information about the Akeman Benefice please visit our website
To see a list of services please visit the services page