All of the Bletchingdon Charities are able give grants.
For help with financial assistance with items such as
- Fuel allowances during the cold weather
- Assistance with travel expenses to hospital, clinics, etc, for individuals or their relatives
- Assistance with disability aids
- TV licenses for those who may be isolated in their homes
- Student grants (to assist with the cost of travel expenses, books, etc.)
- Education supplies for children, or support for adults who are retraining
Please contact the Charity Secretary – Mrs Heather Smith, at 15, St Giles, (01869 350417). For more options go to the Bletchington Charity page
For help with a rental grant for a community event contact – Vikki Robins (01869 350007) or mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not sure what type of grant you wish to apply for, please contact either Tony Saunders(01869 350705) email@example.com or Howard Dellar at Howard.Dellar@lbmw.com in the first instance and they will do their best to point you in the right direction.