All of the Bletchingdon Charities are able give grants.
For help with financial assistance with items such as
- Fuel allowances during the cold weather
- Assistance with travel expenses to hospital, clinics, etc, for individuals or their relatives
- Assistance with disability aids
- TV licenses for those who may be isolated in their homes
- Student grants (to assist with the cost of travel expenses, books, etc.)
- Education supplies for children, or support for adults who are retraining
Please contact the Charity Secretary – Mrs Heather Smith, at 15, St Giles, (01869 350417). For more options go to the Bletchington Charity page
If you are not sure what type of grant you wish to apply for, please contact either Tony Saunders(01869 350705) email@example.com or Howard Dellar at Howard.Dellar@lbmw.com in the first instance and they will do their best to point you in the right direction.