The purpose of the Charity is to help persons resident in our parish who are in need, hardship or distress. The Charity may make grants of money, or provide or pay for items, services or facilities intended to help people of all ages. The type of grants available are as follows:-
- Fuel allowances during the cold weather.
- Assistance with travel expenses to hospital, clinics, etc, for individuals or their relatives.
- Assistance with disability aids.
- Student grants (to assist with the cost of travel expenses, books, etc.)
- Education supplies for children, or support for adults who are retraining.
- TV licenses for those who may be isolated in their homes.
- For more information please read our grant application background information document.
If you wish to apply for a grant please download a Charity grant application form and when completed send it to the Charity Secretary – Andrea Lambert (Acting) email – email@example.com or post to Bletchingdon Charity c/o Bletchingdon Village Hall, Whitemarsh Way, Bletchingdon OX5 3FD.