The Bletchingdon Community Foundation (BCF) is a new charity that manages the buildings and grounds that make up the Bletchingdon Parochial Church of England Primary School and Bletchingdon Village Hall.
The BCF’s objectives are:
- a) To hold the property known as the Bletchingdon Village Hall for the purposes of a village hall for the use of the inhabitants of Bletchingdon and the neighbourhood for the public benefit.
- b) To relieve sickness particularly in Bletchingdon.
- c) To relieve either generally or individually persons resident in the parish of Bletchington who are in conditions of need, hardship or distress by making grants of money or providing or paying for items, services or facilities calculated to reduce the need, hardship or distress of such persons.
- d) To advance the education of the pupils at Bletchingdon Parochial Church of England Primary School.
- e) The promotion of community participation in healthy recreation for the benefit of the inhabitants of Bletchington by the provision of facilities for amateur sports.
- f) To make grants, provide goods and services and facilities for charitable purposes not inconsistent with Objects (a)-(e) as the Trustees may decide from time to time provided such charitable purposes are within the meaning of the Charities Acts.
The current Trustees are: Tony Saunders (Chair), Julie Fenn, Sue Green (Treasurer), Vikki Robins, Duncan Ledger, Peter Baker and Howard Dellar (Secretary)
It is likely that there will be a review of the purposes of the Charity at some point in the future.
To see the Charity Commission notice of the change to the charities please click here
The see the Charity Commission notice of the draft scheme for the BCF please click here
To see the full Memorandum of Association of the BCF, please click here